Thursday, May 3, 2012

Moving into Our Nest!

Well we are finally out of the military hotel and in our cute little apartment! We have our "unaccompanied luggage", which has been sitting in our hotel room this whole time, so we at least have our air mattress and basic necessities. All of the rest of our home goods will be delivered tomorrow...and then the real fun begins :0).

I can't begin to express how elated I am to finally have a home here in Germany and feel like we are a "normal" couple. It will also be like a mini Christmas since we still have wedding gifts to unwrap now that it's 3 months later- crazy huh?!

I might not be able to update my blog as frequently the next few weeks, due to temporary Internet restrictions (I am currently writing from my iPhone), but I will try my best to share the latest news! Be sure to check our my Facebook page to stay even more informed in our adventures here!

I must admit I think I am most excited to finally have a kitchen again and be able to make so many yummy and health goodies for my hubby and me!! I look forward to sharing pics and ideas soon...and trying out all those great recipes that I have found on pinterest (boy, I think I could spend days on there and never even notice the time tick by!).

I will do my best to post move in pics tomorrow!

 Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment