Monday, May 30, 2011

How to Be Alone

I subscribe to Dr. Mercola and his daily e-mail which is always so full of great advice for maintaining physical and mental health in the most organic and chemical free way possible. If you haven't ever been to his website I highly suggest you take a moment to check out some postings and what he is all about. There is a wealth of wonderful information on all subjects.

http://www.mercola.com/

Today there was a link titled 'How to Be Alone', and it caught my eye. I decided to check it out, so I clicked on the link and was surprised to find a charming little video of a poem by inspiring poet/singer/songwriter Tanya Davis. Find a quiet moment to watch it and I'm sure you will feel a smile on your face just as I did.

Video Link to Poem:  How To Be Alone


Much love, Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment