Friday, April 13, 2012

And the Award Goes to...40 Healthy Foods!



It's Fabulous Friday!!

I just read through the March magazine from Natural Health (the magazines available on post can be a little behind, ha) and I wanted to share this article that they put together on 40 yummy and healthy foods. Some of these I have tried before and didn't care for, like Sea Snacks, but then others have become my favorites. I'm a big fan of Udi's gluten free bread, as well as Justin's almond butter and Applegate chicken breast tenders. I probably won't find these other ones, that I haven't tried before, in my local commissary or German grocery store, but I will definitely be looking for what I can order from good 'ol amazon. I hear that amazon has one of the quickest websites that ships to where we are stationed. Apparently most of the other on-line orders can take up to a month to receive. Yikes! I'm going to keep my fingers crossed that this is true for amazon so I can order some yummy organic treats and have them on my plate soon :o).

Happy Snacking!

No comments:

Post a Comment