Thursday, June 16, 2011

Candle Love


Yes I must admit, I have a SERIOUS addiction to candles. I honestly don't think there is anything more relaxing than being in a room full of lit candles. It has definitely become my therapy of choice on days when I feel like I need to take a 'chill pill' after dealing with the stressed of life. I currently have 5 candles around me and I feel as happy as a little clam :o). I have no idea why, but I have been enamored with candles since I was little. Maybe it's the mesmerizing way the flame dances like a firefly, or just the warmth of the ambiance that fills the room. Either way, it is my self prescribed therapy. If I lived next to the beach that would be the untimate therapy for the soul, but until then candles will do :o).

So, if you are feeling the weight of the world on your shoulders then you absolutely must surround yourself in a peaceful room of whimsically flickering candles, grab a relaxing book, maybe listen to a little of this, and let the stress melt away :o).

Happy Relaxing, Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment