Thursday, June 16, 2011

Summer Sun and Carrot Ginger Juice

I have been soaking up the summer sun as though it were about to go on vacation :o). One of the perks of being a teacher is having the summer off. I am currently looking for a part time job, but I must admit that I am becoming spoiled now that I've had about a month off already.

I've been spending a lot of my free time studying up on nutrition, trying new recipes, and juicing lots of yummy veggies and fruits.Yesterday, after a good read in the sunshine, I headed into the kitchen to make a yummy carrot and ginger juice.It was the perfect little 'pick me up' after the warm sun :o).

Carrot Ginger Juice:

1 bag of large organic carrots
1 organic cucumber
1 organic apple
About 1 inch of fresh ginger

Enjoy :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment