Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Vegan to Meat?

Hi Friends,

I just found a really great blog and wanted to share it with you. Heather Pace is the blog author of Universal Eater, as well as Sweetly Raw, and she shares about her journey of switching from being vegan, after 13 years of veganism, to a healing "whole food" diet that includes animal products; due to a recent health crash. I was excited to find someone else that is writing about the importance of not only eating raw foods, but also organic, grass fed and wild meats.

I'm going to try her coconut crusted salmon for dinner tonight. Check out her story and recipes when you get a chance.


Link-Soup and Salmon

1 comment:

  1. In January I started re-introducing grass fed meat into my diet for health reasons as well. It was the best thing I have ever done. It was such a hard decision but every time I went to the farm down the road and saw the happy animals and saw where my food was coming from it made me feel like I was doing the right thing. I never new where my tofu was coming from or the prepackaged meat substitutes but consuming whole food and raw food has made a huge difference on my health. :-)

    ReplyDelete